Special Effect Just Giving Prize Draw – Official Rules:
LEGAL RESIDENTS OF UK 18 YEARS AND OLDER. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. Promotion ends 10.00pm GMT 4 October 2019. For Official Rules, prize descriptions see below:
Sponsor: Electronic Arts Limited, Onslow House, Onslow Street, Guildford, GU1 4TN.
This Promotion is sponsored by Electronic Arts Limited (“EA”), Onslow House, Onslow Street, Guildford, GU1 4TN.
1. Eligibility. The Special Effect Just Giving Prize Draw (“Promotion”) is open only to:
- Legal residents of the Australia, Austria, Bulgaria, Canada (excluding Quebec), Chile, (including Taiwan), France, Germany, , New Zealand, Norway, South Africa, South Korea, Switzerland, Thailand, the United Kingdom excluding Northern Ireland.
- Participants who have reached the age of majority in their country or territory of residence.
- Participants who fully and unconditionally agree to these Official Rules.
- Participants who are not employees of EA or any of its related companies or representatives (“Agents”), or the immediate family members or household member of an employee.
This Promotion is subject to various national, state, territory, and local laws and regulations, and is void where prohibited. EA’s decisions are final in all matters related to the Promotion.
2. To Enter. Visit EA’s Special Effects Just Giving page at https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/criterionghostonespecialday on Friday 4 October 2019 between 3.00pm GMT and 10.00pm GMT (“Promotion Period”) and submit your donation (“Entry”). No other method of entry will be accepted. EA will accept multiple Entries per person.
3. Prizes. There are 52 prizes. Your odds of winning a prize depend upon the number of eligible Entries. All approximate retail values (“ARV”) are expressed in GBP. ARV of total prize pool: £700. Prizes are not transferable, and no substitution of prizes for cash or other goods and services is permitted. If for any reason an advertised prize is unavailable, EA reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. Winners are responsible for any applicable taxes on prizes.
|3:00 PM||15 x (Paradise T-shirts & Criterion Keyrings).|
|4:00 PM||5 x (Apex T-shirts and 1000 Apex Coins) core game, internet access, EA Account, PlayStation Plus or Xbox Live Gold membership required to claim and use Apex Coins.|
|5:00 PM||1 x Signed Toy Car from NFS team.|
|3 x Khyzyl Saleem Heat (Deluxe edition artwork) Posters.|
|1 x Ghost Swag Bag (Tote Bag, notebook, mug and pen).|
|6:00 PM||2 x FIFA20 PS4 standard edition code; internet access, EA Account, PlayStation Plus or Xbox Live Gold membership required to claim.|
2 x FIFA20 XBOX1 Ultimate edition code; internet access, EA Account, PlayStation Plus or Xbox Live Gold membership required to claim.
|1 x (2 Premier League Tickets).|
|7:00 PM||6 x Battlefront Signed Posters.|
|2 x DICE Swag Bag (Hat, Lanyard, Water bottle, Pen, Tote Bag).|
|8:00 PM||10 x Dogtags.|
|1 x (BattleField 1 Mousemat + Dogtag)|
|1 x (BattleField V Artbook + Dogtag)|
|5 x (Firestorm Signed Poster + Dogtag)|
|2 x Copy of BattleField V game |
(1 x XBOX1 copy, 1 x PS4 Copy) + Dogtag
4. Winner Selection and Notification. EA will conduct a random drawing from all eligible Entries to determine the potential winner(s) on 4 October 2019 at EA. All decisions regarding the selection of the potential winner(s) are final.
Potential winners will be notified on or about 7 October 2019 by email specified in the winning Entry. If EA cannot contact a potential winner, the prize is returned as undeliverable, or a potential winner fails to sign and return any requested documents or information within the required time period, the potential winner forfeits the prize.
If a potential winner is disqualified, or the prize is forfeited for any reason, EA will award that prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from all remaining eligible Entries. Only 3 alternate drawings will be held, after which EA may donate the prize to a charity of EA’s choice.
5. To Claim a Prize. If you are selected as a potential winner, you may be required to complete and sign a Winner Declaration & Release (“Winner’s Release”) to claim your prize, which EA will provide within 14 days of the first attempt to notify you. Potential winners may be required to provide a shipping address to claim a prize. Allow 4-6 weeks for delivery of a prize via mail.
6. Release. To the extent allowable under applicable law, you agree to release EA and its officers, directors, and employees (the “Released Parties”) from any legal claims, including without limitation claims related to personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property arising out of participation in the Promotion, or receipt, use, or misuse of any prize, except for residents of the United Kingdom with respect to claims resulting from death or personal injury arising from EA’s negligence and for residents of the United Kingdom with respect to claims resulting from the tort of deceit or any other liabilities that may not be excluded by law.
Personal Information will be used for the purposes of:
- Organizing, running and monitoring the Promotion and prize fulfillment, including, if you win a prize, publishing (i) your name on the Winner(s) List and (ii) your name and country of residence online or in any other media in connection with the Promotion, as described in this Section 7 above; and
- Any additional processing activities to which you consent and/or acknowledge as applicable.
8. General Conditions. EA reserves the right to cancel, suspend, or modify the Promotion, (or any part of it) if fraud, technical failure, human error or any other problem impairs its proper operation. In that event, EA may hold a random drawing from among all eligible Entries received up to the date of suspension for any of the prizes offered. EA reserves the right to disqualify any person it finds to be in violation of these Official Rules (including tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Promotion), or acting in an unsporting or disruptive manner. If you attempt to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion, it may be a violation of criminal and/or civil law, and EA reserves the right to seek damages from you to the extent permitted by law. EA’s failure to enforce any term in these Official Rules shall not be a waiver of that term.
9. Limitation of Liability. The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, typographical errors, or by equipment or programming associated with the Promotion; (2) technical failures, including without limitation network malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections; (3) unauthorized intervention in the entry process or the Promotion; (4) technical or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of Entries; (5) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged or stolen mail or electronic communications; (6) ineligibility for any reason, including entrant’s misunderstanding of the Official Rules and requirements or the entry process. If for any reason your Entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, your sole remedy is another Entry in the Promotion, if possible. EA will award no more than the stated number of prizes. If production, technical, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes to be available and/or claimed, EA reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes. Some jurisdictions prohibit the limitations described above, so some or all of them may not apply to you.
11. Winner List. EA will post the winner list at https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/criterionghostonespecialday for two weeks following winner verification.
© 2019 Electronic Arts Inc.