We are Criterion:
We’re Criterion, and we love making games!
Over the last fifteen years we’ve entertained millions of players around the world with our award-winning games. From Burnout & Need for Speed to the critically acclaimed VR mission for Star Wars Battlefront and now Starfighter Assault on Battlefront ll, Criterion have always pushed the boundaries, delivering through technical excellence, world-class game feel and AAA audiovisual quality.
We place enormous value on creative collaboration, fresh ideas, and unique perspectives. Our studio is a healthy mix of industry veterans and newcomers working together to inspire, support, and educate one another. We encourage free experimentation, innovation and exploration very explicitly with regular “off-the-grid” time.
Criterion don’t put people in boxes. Folks here have freedom to navigate their careers the way their hearts take them – we’re not big on labels. Our features are built by teams who choose to work together, actively encouraging cross-discipline crack squads to solve the toughest problems.
The working day has space carved out for everyone to play games – by themselves or together, be they tabletop or videogames, we love them all. Learning from the widest range of experiences makes our own games better.
Over the years, we’ve learned that crunching is flat-out stupid, so we don’t do it.
The Challenge Ahead:
This is an entry level position considered to be both dynamic and challenging. You will be the support for the Production Co Ordinator in this team – and as such, you will wear many hats!
We’re currently looking for an outgoing individual who is extremely well-organized, a quick learner, with a knack for thinking on their feet and a passion for delivering superior customer service. Energy and enthusiasm combined with relevant administrative experience and solid decision-making skills are essential in this role. Excellent communication skills, great multi-tasking abilities, a strong work ethic, sense of ownership – and sense of humour! – are all keys to your overall success in this role.
What a Junior Office Assistant does at EA:
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Effective relationship building skills.
• Excellent time management skills.
- Ability to demonstrate success working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
• Quick learner with outgoing, engaging personality
• Creative, enthusiastic team player.
• Perform a variety of duties to support Production Coordinator.
• Maintain stationery area and tidiness of meeting rooms and kitchen.
• Coordinate meetings and team events as well as catering if needed.
• Coordinate shipping / couriers.
• Responsible for storage closet space, stocking, etc.
- Responsible for all purchasing such as office supplies, team snacks, games orders etc.
What’s in it for you? Glad you asked!
We love to brag about our great perks like comprehensive health and benefit packages, tuition reimbursement, RRSP company match and, of course, many other perks! And since we realize it takes world-class people to make world-class games, we offer competitive compensation packages and a culture that thrives off creativity and individuality. At EA, we live the “work hard/play hard” credo every day.